Hey it’s been a long time since I updated this blog sorry for that it was due to my work pressure but now I am going to write frequently so no worries.
Today I am going to show you how to make your PC faster by increasing the RAM using Virtual Memory.
1. Go to Start.
2. Right Click Computer and select properties it should open a window similar to this.
In the past tutorials I showed you how to dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu nut now I am going to tell why we should use windows instead of Ubuntu. Windows may be a top PC OS but it can’t match with Ubuntu. Ubuntu saves money as well has very good productivity.
1. Ubuntu is free while windows is not
2. You need only basic hardware to install you don’t need to go for high-end processors and devices needed to run a windows machine.
Ok in the past tutorial i thought you how to Dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu but there was a boot up error. It is basically caused by windows most of the PC’s by default will have windows installed since to protect it Microsoft did a clever trick that is it creates a hidden partion for Windows 7 or whatever Windows OS you use and will prevent from loading other OS like Ubuntu, OS X, Linux e.t.c in our case it is Ubuntu. just follow the steps to eradicate the problem
1. Boot up Ubuntu 12.04
2. Click the home folder in the side taskbar.
1. Download the ubuntu windows installer from here.
2. Open it as administrator.
3. Choose the partion that you want to install Ubuntu into.
Ever wanted to show off before friends by doing some cool tricks in your PC well this one cool trick which you don’t want to miss. This trick will enable you computer to give you a warm welcome.
1. Copy these lines to your notepad.
Dim speaks, speech
speaks=”Place any welcome text here, Your Username Here”
Ever wanted to see your name in the task bar and show off your bling well the trick is here guys. Today i will show you how to show your name in task bar near time.
Things you will need:-
1. A Windows PC