Hey it’s been a long time since I updated this blog sorry for that it was due to my work pressure but now I am going to write frequently so no worries.
Today I am going to show you how to make your PC faster by increasing the RAM using Virtual Memory.
1. Go to Start.
2. Right Click Computer and select properties it should open a window similar to this.
In the past tutorials I showed you how to dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu nut now I am going to tell why we should use windows instead of Ubuntu. Windows may be a top PC OS but it can’t match with Ubuntu. Ubuntu saves money as well has very good productivity.
1. Ubuntu is free while windows is not
2. You need only basic hardware to install you don’t need to go for high-end processors and devices needed to run a windows machine.
1. Download the ubuntu windows installer from here.
2. Open it as administrator.
3. Choose the partion that you want to install Ubuntu into.
Ok here is an another cool trick you can do with notepad. This tricks trick will turn on/off the caps, scroll, num locks thus providing you with a feel of disco lights
1. Copy paste this code on notepad.
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
Ever wanted to show off before friends by doing some cool tricks in your PC well this one cool trick which you don’t want to miss. This trick will enable you computer to give you a warm welcome.
1. Copy these lines to your notepad.
Dim speaks, speech
speaks=”Place any welcome text here, Your Username Here”
Ever wanted to see your name in the task bar and show off your bling well the trick is here guys. Today i will show you how to show your name in task bar near time.
Things you will need:-
1. A Windows PC
OK the first question we received after creating this website is can we convert text to voice without using any 3rd party software in windows after doing some extensive searching we found a perfect solution
Things You Need:-
1. A windows pc(mac not applicable).