In the past tutorials I showed you how to dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu nut now I am going to tell why we should use windows instead of Ubuntu. Windows may be a top PC OS but it can’t match with Ubuntu. Ubuntu saves money as well has very good productivity.
1. Ubuntu is free while windows is not
2. You need only basic hardware to install you don’t need to go for high-end processors and devices needed to run a windows machine.
Ok in the past tutorial i thought you how to Dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu but there was a boot up error. It is basically caused by windows most of the PC’s by default will have windows installed since to protect it Microsoft did a clever trick that is it creates a hidden partion for Windows 7 or whatever Windows OS you use and will prevent from loading other OS like Ubuntu, OS X, Linux e.t.c in our case it is Ubuntu. just follow the steps to eradicate the problem
1. Boot up Ubuntu 12.04
2. Click the home folder in the side taskbar.
1. Download the ubuntu windows installer from here.
2. Open it as administrator.
3. Choose the partion that you want to install Ubuntu into.