Ok in the past tutorial i thought you how to Dual-boot Windows and Ubuntu but there was a boot up error. It is basically caused by windows most of the PC’s by default will have windows installed since to protect it Microsoft did a clever trick that is it creates a hidden partion for Windows 7 or whatever Windows OS you use and will prevent from loading other OS like Ubuntu, OS X, Linux e.t.c in our case it is Ubuntu. just follow the steps to eradicate the problem
1. Boot up Ubuntu 12.04
2. Click the home folder in the side taskbar.
3. Go to Filesystem——–>Host——->Ubuntu——->Winboot
4. Copy all the contents in that folder.
5. Next go to the System Reserved drive which will seen in the sidebar of the window above
6. And paste the files there
7. Reboot now you shouldn’t see that error.