1. Download the ubuntu windows installer from here.
2. Open it as administrator.
3. Choose the partion that you want to install Ubuntu into.
4. Choose the installation size as 5GB.
5. And the Desktop Environment as ubuntu.
6. Choose your language.
7. Type the user name and password.
8. Make sure everything is done and click install it should download ans install meanwhile you can do anything.
9. After everything is done reboot your system you should end in a menu which asks which OS to boot Ubuntu or Windows if it doesn’t just shut-down and boot your pc again.
10. For a video tutorial click here.
Note:- When you run ubuntu if it shows and try hd(0,0) NTFS5 wubidr missing follow th tutorial here to fix that.